These terms are effective as of 1st May 2021
BOBFind Limited is registered in London
Nature of service:
Our service involves the provision of code that can be placed onto your website(s) in order to:
- Indicate that your business is Black-owned either in whole or in part
- Increase your web traffic and business enquiries via internet search engines
Note: We have no control over how long search engines take to pick up the BOBFind reference on your site, nor how quickly they will update if should ever remove the logo
We grant you a limited license to the BOBFind marketing code. You are not allowed to download, share or modify it.
Conditions of Use
We will provide services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. By registering for BOBFind, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
By signing up to this service, you are attesting that:
- You are aged 18 or over
- You have the right and any required authorisations necessary to register for BOBFind on behalf of the company.
- Your company meets the definition of Black-owned as specified by the BOBFind team.
- You are granting the BOB Find team permission to increase your visibility on search engines. Furthermore, you authorise the BOB Find to display your logo and company name on our director and in connection with our service
- Your company services do not relate to any of the following: pornography, sexually explicit content, the depiction of dangerous or illegal acts, intentionally shocking or disgusting material, hate speech, racism, animal abuse, bomb making, violence or the “malicious use of stereotypes intended to attack or demean a particular gender, sexual orientation, race, religion or nationality, weapons manufacturing or sales
- No personally identifiable data relating to you or your business will be shared without permission. However, you grant the BOB Find team the right to aggregate and anonymise your data so that it can be shared with others for research purposes and in order to support other Black businesses.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Cancellation of your registration
If you wish to cancel your BOB Find service, you can do so at any time. You simply need to remove the code from your website. You can also email us to request instructions on how to do this. email@example.com
You understand that the BOB Find team reserves the right to adjudicate in the event that there is a dispute as to whether an organisation should be listed. On occasion, we will have to make difficult decisions, but the BOB Find team is able to remove your registration at its discretion. Our decision will be final.
We endeavour to provide a professional and competent service at all times. Our team is highly skilled and adheres to the high technical and data standards. However, we do not accept liability for any issues, technical or otherwise, relating to the provision of this service, other than gross professional negligence.
Data protection and privacy:
We take data and data privacy extremely seriously and do our utmost to keep all data secure and private. We do not share your data with any third parties without your explicit consent.
Copyright and trademarks:
The BOBFind code and any other content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of BOBFind and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. BOBFind IP cannot be used without explicit written permission from BOBFind team.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to our mailing list, we will share news and details of promotions and services that we believe will be helpful to you. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of England and Wales, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between BOBFind and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by the courts of England and Wales and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.